How It Works
Note: Tickets for Kids does not distribute tickets directly to individuals or families.
Want to receive tickets from TFK?
If you are a certified 501(c)(3) organization that serves low-income or at-risk children, then you are eligible to receive tickets from TFK!
To receive tickets, follow the steps below to become a TFK agency partner. Before beginning the application process, check with your organization’s management to make sure you’re not already a partner agency.
Becoming a TFK agency partner
To become a TFK agency partner, you must complete an application form here.
You must also agree to do the following:
- Attend a mandatory orientation session, either at our office or through a TFK webinar, to learn the protocols of working with TFK.
- Sign a binding contract agreeing to the appropriate use of tickets.
- Submit ticket requests using the TFK online system.
- Provide transportation to events.
- Submit post-event reports accounting for ticket usage.
We will contact you within two weeks of receiving your completed application and required attachments. If you have any questions about submitting your application, please contact Carolyn Falk at 412-745-5501 or email@example.com.
How to request tickets
Once you have attended the mandatory orientation to become a TFK agency partner, you’ll receive a username and password to log into this site. Once logged in, you can view all upcoming events and request tickets.
Agency partners may also request tickets to appropriate events and venues not listed on our website, and TFK will make every effort to obtain them. Ticket requests take four weeks to process.